Subscribe or Renew Membership Subscribe Renew

Breaktime 2013 accommodations update

reeni's picture

Breaktime 2013 accommodations update (post #207730)

I've just signed and returned a room block agreement with the Southbury Crowne Plaza to secure a $99/night (plus tax) rate for rooms reserved for Fest attendees (8/15-8/18/13). Early next week they will be providing me with a customized URL and toll free number so that interested parties may make their reservations and take advantage of this rate. At this time I have on hold 25 rooms but can adjust it up or down as necessary. This rate is for the 2 double bed rooms, king rooms and a limited number of king suites (king bed plus sleeper-sofa).

In order to secure the $99 rate, reservations must be made no later than July 16. After that date, unreserved rooms will be released. The hotel's cancellation policy is that the reservation needs to be cancelled by 6pm the day of check in so as not to be charged.

URL and toll free number to follow. And I'm in the process of researching the other hotels in the area and securing group rates so that info  will follow too.

Stay tuned!

Maureen

PS: The hotel doesn't have any two-bedroom suites, but they do have two- and three-bedroom adjoining rooms.