Subscribe or Renew Membership Subscribe Renew

Staircase Trim

ParksPlace5454's picture

I am preparing to finish my staricase with engineered hardwood.  I have noted on different staircases that some steps extend completely to the finished wall while other terminate against a piece of trim run along the wall.  For purposes of further research, can someeone thell me if that wall trim has a specific name in regards to a staircase?


The skirt or skirt board. (post #216588, reply #1 of 2)

The skirt or skirt board.


Thank you very much..  (post #216588, reply #2 of 2)

Thank you very much..   that is exactly what I was looking for.