Subscribe or Renew Membership Subscribe Renew

Under counter sink

woodenhead's picture

How can you take a standard kitchen sink and make it an under counter sink. I know there was an article in FHB sometime back about doing just that, anyone know where I can find it.

Wood (post #207514, reply #1 of 1)


Cast iron,  you can build a sub counter below the cabinet that will place the top of the sink at the bottom of the new counter.  Seal the sink to the bottom of the counter with silicone.


By or build a rack meant to hang it from the cab frame.


Same goes for a ss sink.

A Great Place for Information, Comraderie, and a Sucker Punch.

Remodeling Contractor just outside the Glass City.