Ok, so a rash started to show up on my left arm while cleaning up â€” kinda felt like a bunch of metal fillings on my skin. THen it shows up on both arms (I was wearing short sleeves â€” bad idea).
Was wondering if anyone knows what might casue it â€” its an older house, maybe from before the 50's judges by the wiring (cloth cables). Which is why I was confused about their being a drywall like product behind the coat of plaster â€” maybe it was redone at some point?
I thought maybe asbestos, but seems like that isn't likely the cause. Just wondering if anyone might know.
and YES I did have my respirator on (3M Quicklatch with proper filters).
THanks.....Seems like its starting go go down a little â€” but I stress teh 'metal filling' feeling