Corvallis remodeling contractor seeks skilled individual to manage small remodeling projects, mostly kitchens and bathrooms. Five years minimum experience working for a remodeling contractor required.
Required skills include carpentry from rough to finish, appliance installation, minor plumbing and electrical, window, door and cabinet installation.
Bonus skills include drywall taping and finishing, tile installation.
Duties include the following
1. General residential carpentry from demolition work to finish carpentry.
2. Installation of kitchen appliances.
3. Assisting subcontractors as needed (plumber, electrician, etc.).
4. Protection of clients’ homes, including daily cleanup of jobsite.
5. Working with other project managers to assure efficient completion of projects.
6. Minor electrical and plumbing work as needed.
7. Providing our clients with top quality workmanship.
Learn more about our company at www.cckb.biz Please do not reply if you do not have residential remodeling carpentry experience.
Interested? Send resume to email@example.com