Subscribe or Renew Membership Subscribe Renew

Home Window Siding

reysmith's picture

Home Window Siding (post #212155)

Hi there.  


An area of the house siding at my 8-year old house is bulged. It only happens in this one area. I've observed it since I began residing in this house 5 years ago after my retirement. The bulge form remains the same throughout the year. 


There is a house right next to my own, so I think the  possibility of any big wind reaching that walls is fairly small enough.  Does anyone know if it's a big cope, and if I should get it fixed?  Can I set up down pipe joints over the house siding (screwing through it), or should I fix the house siding first? Or getting services spam link removed from is a good idea?      


Thanks in advance! 



Sorry, are you a spammer, or (post #212155, reply #1 of 1)

Sorry, are you a spammer, or just illiterate?  Your question makes no sense.

And American Choice windows catch fire and explode.

Of all the preposterous assumptions of humanity over humanity, nothing exceeds most of the criticisms made on the habits of the poor by the well-housed, well-warmed, and well-fed.  --Herman Melville