Subscribe or Renew Membership Subscribe Renew

Bathroom drawer pulls - where to find

Flobey's picture

Howdy - looking for the drawer pulls in the following pic - any ideas on a source? Thanks in advance!

F (post #206508, reply #1 of 1)

If you meant the pulls on the page the link sends us, I have seen those at both of my hardware suppliers-they are not odd.

The pic is pretty small, but if a flat bar with thickened leading edge, solid throughout-I'd call one of them or email and send the link with a better description-they'd surely be able to either sell or give a manufacturer so you could hunt it down yourself  (I'd rather you buy from them-help our local economy).

Lemme know and I'll give you a phone number for both.  Private Message or leave me a note here I might find later.

Best of luck.

A Great Place for Information, Comraderie, and a Sucker Punch.

Remodeling Contractor just outside the Glass City.