Subscribe or Renew Membership Subscribe Renew

Kitchen Cabinets

stocks45's picture

I am looking for replacements parts on cabinets where are around 40 years old. the plastic part is what the side rails glide on, I have some photos if anyone has some ideas. the plastic part is about one and half inch long and the wheel part os 5/8 inch.



Please. (post #205343, reply #1 of 2)

Post a photo.


Down in the left column is a link to how to do it.

A Great Place for Information, Comraderie, and a Sucker Punch.

Remodeling Contractor just outside the Glass City.


Have you checked your local (post #205343, reply #2 of 2)

Have you checked your local full-service hardware store?  Many types of drawer slides are available, maybe not identical to what you have but often close enough to make fit.

Of all the preposterous assumptions of humanity over humanity, nothing exceeds most of the criticisms made on the habits of the poor by the well-housed, well-warmed, and well-fed.  --Herman Melville